This is a private class for the residents of Shipley’s Choice.
The American Safety & Health (ASHI) Basic CPR AED course is designed for anyone in the community and workplace setting, and will cover the following topics:
- Sudden cardiac arrest and how to recognize an emergency
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) for adult, child and infant patients
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use for adult, child and infant patients
- Airway obstruction (choking) for adult, child and infant patients
- Working as a team to provide rescue efforts
This course is best for:
- athletic coaches/staff
- fitness instructors
- personal trainers
- new parents and families
- workplace training
- community members interested in learning CPR AED
Digital certification cards are issued through the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) and are valid for 2 years. Cards are issued via email within 24 hours of completing your class.
Acceptable payment methods include online credit card payments through the KTB website or cash/Venmo payments made the day of class.
Any and all questions can be directed to Caitlin at email@example.com.