This is a private class for Talisman Therapeutic Riding.
Class Location: KTB Office, 147 Log Canoe Circle, Stevensville, MD, 21666
Members of the Talisman Therapeutic Riding group will be completing the ASHI Basic CPR AED & First Aid course. In this course, we will cover:
- Sudden cardiac arrest and how to recognize an emergency
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) for adult, child and infant patients
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use for adult, child and infant patients
- Airway obstruction (choking) for adult, child and infant patients
- Working as a team to provide rescue efforts
- Primary assessment of a patient for first aid
- Medical Emergencies
- Bleeding Control
- Allergic reactions
Digital certification cards are issued through the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) and are valid for 2 years. Cards are issued via email within 24 hours of completing your class.
Any and all questions can be directed to Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.